FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Lee's Summit Medical Center
2100 SE Blue Parkway
Lee's Summit, MO 64063
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officers:
Heath King (816) 282-5000
Patrick Avila (816) 282-5677
Facility Privacy Official:
Sean Donohoe (816) 282-5034
Corrine Everson (816) 282-5759
Human Resources:(816) 282-5740
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
View directions and larger map
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Lee's Summit Medical Center doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Lee's Summit Medical Center specializes in the following healthcare services:
Many of our specialists joined the Lee’s Summit Medical Center team from close to home. They diagnose and treat heart conditions including:
We offer cardiac rehabilitation to help patients with heart disease recovery and to live a heart-healthy lifestyle.
Lee’s Summit Medical Center offers comprehensive stroke care with the latest technologies and most effective treatments available.
Time is critical when someone is experiencing a stroke. The Emergency Services team at Lee’s Summit Medical Center is ready to respond quickly and effectively. Our physicians, nurses and pharmacists are organized for a team response to strokes.
It’s important to be aware of the many components of senior health, including physical health, mental health and emotional well-being. Lee’s Summit Medical Center provides comprehensive care for older adults in the following specialties:
In addition, several of our Midwest Physicians specialize in coordinating care for the elderly patient in long-term care settings.
If you are currently having a medical emergency, call 911.
Rapid medical evaluations are fast, thorough, and complete.
We’re open all the time—not all emergencies are 9-to-5.
We understand that there’s no such thing as “routine” surgery and that patients and their families are concerned about surgical care. Lee's Summit Medical Center is equipped to perform procedures such as:
News News RSSSee All News >>
- Feb 21, 2014 This month we're raising awareness of heart health and celebrating Go Red for Women. Dr. David Rios, cardiologist at Lee's Summit Medical Center, talks specifically about heart disease risk factors and symptoms in women and the importance of awareness and prevention.
- Jan 28, 2014 An accomplished healthcare executive—and the 127-year-old hospital’s first female and person of color CEO—DeSouza will further the hospital’s position as a market leader in providing exemplary healthcare to the area.
- Jan 2, 2014 Dawn Williams-Kleoppel was the first patient to have robotic surgery at Lee’s Summit Medical Center using the da Vinci surgical robot, the only one of its kind in Jackson County.
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- Mar 11, 2014 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM Dr. Brook Redd or Dr. Adam Kramer will review the process, procedure and lifestyle changes associated with the lap-band procedure and will answer your ...
- Mar 18, 2014 from 04:00 PM to 06:00 PM Are you interested in total hip or total knee replacement surgery or already planning to have a total hip or total knee replacement? Then please join us...
Last December, right before Christmas, Donna Arbuckle experienced firsthand the patient-first care that is Lee's Summit Medical Center's trademark.