April 24, 2012
WHO: Lee’s Summit Medical Center
WHAT: Community Health Fair
WHEN: Saturday, June 2, 2012, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Multiple health screenings begin at 10 a.m.
- Free lunch will be served to the first 700 participants beginning at 11 a.m.
- BINGO hosted by cheerleaders all morning.
- Free kid games. Clowns and magicians will entertain 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Car show and quilt show from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. with prizes for all participants.
- Live music provided by the Lee’s Summit Symphony from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Tour the Life Flight Eagle helicopter 11:00 a.m. (time subject to change)
- Many other vendors will offer health information and swag!
WHERE: Lee’s Summit Medical Center, 2100 SE Blue Parkway, Lee’s Summit, Missouri 64063
WHY: Lee’s Summit Medical Center, part of HCA Midwest Health System, Kansas City’s largest healthcare network, is hosting a 2012 Community Health Fair. The entire region is invited to come out for a day of fun!
This event also qualifies as six community service hours for students attending Lee’s Summit public high schools.