FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Lee's Summit Medical Center
2100 SE Blue Parkway
Lee's Summit, MO 64063
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officers:
Heath King (816) 282-5000
Patrick Avila (816) 282-5677
Facility Privacy Official:
Sean Donohoe (816) 282-5034
Corrine Everson (816) 282-5759
Human Resources:(816) 282-5740
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
View directions and larger map
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Lee's Summit Medical Center doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Lee's Summit Medical Center specializes in the following healthcare services:
Many of our specialists joined the Lee's Summit Medical Center team from close to home. They diagnose and treat heart conditions including:
We offer cardiac rehabilitation to help patients with heart disease recovery and to live a heart-healthy lifestyle.
Lee's Summit Medical Center offers comprehensive stroke care with the latest technologies and most effective treatments available.
Time is critical when someone is experiencing a stroke. The Emergency Services team at Lee's Summit Medical Center is ready to respond quickly and effectively. Our physicians, nurses and pharmacists are organized for a team response to strokes.
It’s important to be aware of the many components of senior health, including physical health, mental health and emotional well-being. Lee's Summit Medical Center provides comprehensive care for older adults in the following specialties:
In addition, several of our Midwest Physicians specialize in coordinating care for the elderly patient in long-term care settings.
If you are currently having a medical emergency, call 911.
Rapid medical evaluations are fast, thorough, and complete.
We’re open all the time—not all emergencies are 9-to-5.
We understand that there’s no such thing as “routine” surgery and that patients and their families are concerned about surgical care. Lee's Summit Medical Center is equipped to perform procedures such as:
News News RSSSee All News >>
- Apr 14, 2014 CareSpot offers healthcare services for non-emergent medical problems that can develop unexpectedly and require immediate attention, filling the gap between primary care physicians and hospital emergency rooms.
- Apr 4, 2014 HCA Midwest Health System, Kansas City’s largest healthcare provider and private sector employer, has appointed Matt Sogard, FACHE, as Chief Executive Officer of Lee’s Summit Medical Center.
- Apr 3, 2014 Lee's Summit Medical Center is excited to introduce you to our surgeons offering da Vinci® Single-Site® Cholecystectomy, including Dr Adam Kramer, DO. At Lee's Summit Medical Center, we have seen significant evolutions in minimally invasive surgery over the past few years that have transformed general surgery.
Upcoming Events Events RSSSee All Events >>
- Jun 14, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM Enjoy multiple health screenings and health information beginning at 10 a.m. Free lunch will be served to the first 700 participants beginning at 11 a....
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- Apr 24, 2014 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM Lee’s Summit Medical Center’s Lap-Band Support Group is intended for any individual who is considering or has had the Lap-Band procedure, either...
- May 1, 2014 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM This 2-hour course covers skills needed for the adult, child or infant victim. Skills taught include CPR and choking management. This class is appropriate...
Last December, right before Christmas, Donna Arbuckle experienced firsthand the patient-first care that is Lee's Summit Medical Center's trademark.