FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Lee's Summit Medical Center
2100 SE Blue Parkway
Lee's Summit, MO 64063
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officer:
Heath King (816) 282-5000
Facility Privacy Official:
Sean Donohoe (816) 282-5034
Corrine Everson (816) 282-5759
Human Resources:(816) 282-5740
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Lee's Summit Medical Center doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Lee's Summit Medical Center specializes in the following healthcare services:
Many of our specialists joined the Lee’s Summit Medical Center team from close to home. They diagnose and treat heart conditions including:
We offer cardiac rehabilitation to help patients with heart disease recovery and to live a heart-healthy lifestyle.
Lee’s Summit Medical Center offers comprehensive stroke care with the latest technologies and most effective treatments available.
Time is critical when someone is experiencing a stroke. The Emergency Services team at Lee’s Summit Medical Center is ready to respond quickly and effectively. Our physicians, nurses and pharmacists are organized for a team response to strokes.
It’s important to be aware of the many components of senior health, including physical health, mental health and emotional well-being. Lee’s Summit Medical Center provides comprehensive care for older adults in the following specialties:
In addition, several of our Midwest Physicians specialize in coordinating care for the elderly patient in long-term care settings.
If you are currently having a medical emergency, call 911.
Rapid medical evaluations are fast, thorough, and complete.
We’re open all the time—not all emergencies are 9-to-5.
We understand that there’s no such thing as “routine” surgery and that patients and their families are concerned about surgical care. Lee's Summit Medical Center is equipped to perform procedures such as:
Upcoming Events Events RSSSee All Events >>
- Jun 1, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM Multiple health promotions begin at 10 a.m. Free lunch will be served to the first 700 participants beginning at 11 a.m. Free kid games. 10 a.m. &ndash...
- Jun 14, 2013 from 09:00 PM to 11:00 PM Put away your sunglasses and run under the moon and stars in the 32nd Annual Night Flight 5K Run, co-sponsored by the Lee's Summit Medical Center and Lee's...
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- Jun 4, 2013 from 04:00 PM to 06:00 PM Are you interested in total hip or total knee replacement surgery or already planning to have a total hip or total knee replacement? Then please join us...
- Jun 6, 2013 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM This 2-hour course covers skills needed for the adult, child or infant victim. Skills taught include CPR and choking management. This class is appropriate...
News News RSS
- May 21, 2013 The funds being raised support the fight against heart disease and stroke.
Midwest Neuroscience Institute at Lee’s Summit Medical Center Opens to Offer Regional Residents Access to Leading NeurosurgeonsMay 13, 2013 Represents the first neurosurgeons to open an office and care for patients in a Lee’s Summit-area hospital.
- May 9, 2013 Lee’s Summit Medical Center CEO Jackie DeSouza Named NextGen Leader by Kansas City Business Journal.
Lawrence Bolton learned he had Stage IV non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma in February 2010 after a visit to the doctor for stomach pains.