March 26, 2013
WHO: Lee’s Summit Medical Center
WHAT: 2013 Community Health Fair
WHEN: Saturday, June 1, 2013, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Seniors only 9 a.m. - 10 a.m.)
- All health booths open at 9 a.m. for seniors and 10 a.m. for the public.
- Free lunch will be served to the first 700 participants beginning at 11 a.m.
- BINGO all morning.
- Free kid games. Clowns and magicians will entertain 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Car show and quilt show from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. with prizes for all participants.
- Live music provided by the Lee’s Summit Symphony.
- Life Flight Eagle helicopter tour at 1:00 p.m. (time subject to change).
- Many other vendors will offer health information and giveaways.
WHERE: Lee’s Summit Medical Center, 2100 SE Blue Parkway Lee’s Summit, Missouri 64063
WHY: Lee’s Summit Medical Center—part of HCA Midwest Health System, Kansas City’s largest healthcare network—is hosting a 2013 Community Health Fair. The entire region is invited to come out for a day of fun!
This event also qualifies as six community service hours for students attending Lee’s Summit public high schools and Summit Christian Academy.