Effective until further notice
To reduce the spread of respiratory illnesses, we are taking the following precautions to protect our patients, providers and staff:
- One designated support person (DSP) per patient per hospital stay. A designated support person (DSP) is defined as an individual who is essential to and impacts the care and outcome of the patient. The DSP is actively involved in the patient's care planning, discharge planning, assists with patient's medical history and/or will assist the patient after discharge. The DSP must be at least 18 years of age.
- An armband will be provided to DSPs and must remain on for duration of patient stay and is required for entry. We are happy to replace your arm band if dirty, torn or falls off.
- DSPs must enter through the hospital main entrance (5:00am to 6:00pm Monday - Friday) or ER entrance (5:00am to 6:00pm Saturday - Sunday).
- DSPs must exit the building by 9 pm
- DSPs must go directly to inpatient room and not loiter in any public spaces (i.e. main lobby, cafeteria, nurses stations, waiting rooms, etc.)
- DSPs must wear a mask while in the hospital at all times, including while in patient room.
- No outside food or drink.
Thank you for your support!