Scott A Langford, MDOrthopaedic Surgery
Orthopedic surgeon, Scott A Langford, MD, is board certified in hand and upper extremity surgery as well as in orthopedic surgery. Dr. Langford has been with the Rockhill Orthopaedics practice for more than 10 years. He is a member of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand and is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Dr. Langford received his medical degree from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine and his orthopedic residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center. He completed an orthopedic hand surgery fellowship at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque.
- Orthopaedic Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Graduate Degree: Medical School - University of Oklahoma HSC - Dept of Medicine
- Residency: University of Kansas Medical Center
- Fellowship: Orthopedic Hand - University of New Mexico
- Lee's Summit Medical Center