Timothy P Roberts, DOOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Tim Roberts is a Board Eligible orthopedic surgeon practicing at Advanced Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Lee’s Summit, MO location. A native of St. Louis, MO, Dr. Roberts obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Missouri – Columbia. He attended medical school at Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine in Henderson, NV. He then completed his residency in orthopedic surgery through Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences and St. Mary’s Medical Center. Dr. Roberts interests include injury prevention, general orthopedics, fracture care, knee injuries and replacement, as well as hip arthroscopy and replacement surgeries.
Offer an innovative and unique approach to musculoskeletal care through an unmatched level of service, quality and expertise to improve the lives of our patients and community.
- Orthopaedic Surgery - Primary
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Missouri - 2006
- Graduate Degree: Touro University Nevada - 2012
- Internship: St. Mary's Medical Center - 2013
- Residency: St. Mary's Medical Center - 2017
- Lee's Summit Medical Center