With rocket fast emergency care and pediatric specialists close to home, your child will get back to having fun in no time! If your child is experiencing a one time illness, chronic condition or mishap that requires an ER, Lee’s Summit Medical Center is here to provide the quality, compassionate care your child deserves, right here in our community!
Pediatric emergency care at Lee’s Summit Medical Center
With rocket-fast wait times, kids will get back to having fun in no time. See ya later high fevers. Howdy high fives. So whether it’s a broken bone, a bump on the head, or an asthma attack, we help kids—and anxious parents—breathe easy.
Text “ER” to 32222 to see average wait times. *Message and data rates may apply. Visit text help for more info.
Pediatric specialty care at Lee’s Summit Medical Center
When your child needs specialty care, you shouldn’t have to wait weeks to see a physician. Lee’s Summit Medical Center provides outpatient pediatric surgical care and pediatric neurology care, right here in the Lee’s Summit community. Our team of pediatric specialists understand that children have unique needs, and aren’t just little adults. Which is why we work collaboratively with each child’s parents and pediatricians to ensure the best treatment and continued care possible.
As part of HCA Midwest Health, Lee’s Summit Medical Center provides access to the most advanced pediatric care in the region. We are proud to partner with The Pediatric Center at Overland Park Regional Medical Center to offer advanced pediatric services for the Lee’s Summit community, this includes:
- A maternal fetal health center
- 4 neonatal intensive care units (NICU)
- Over 135 general pediatricians and family practice doctors
- 7 CareNow urgent cares that are prepared to treat children 6 months and older
- 11 pediatric-ready emergency rooms including Lee’s Summit Medical Center
- A dedicated pediatric ER at Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Dedicated pediatric outpatient services
- A dedicated pediatric inpatient unit at Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- A Pediatric intensive care unit
HCA Midwest Health pediatric specialties
- General surgery—now offered on an outpatient basis at Lee’s Summit Medical Center
- Neurology—now offered on an outpatient basis at Lee’s Summit Medical Center
- Allergy and asthma
- Ear, nose and throat (ENT)
- Concussion management
- Neonatal intensive care
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Sports medicine and orthopedic surgery
- Development and behavioral
- Speech therapy
- Radiology and medical imaging
- Laboratory and pathology
- And more!