At Lee's Summit Medical Center we’re focused on providing high quality, personalized care for women of all ages. Our team of physicians and specialists is made up of women who understand and relate to the women they treat; women treating women throughout all stages of life. Whether you’re preparing for a baby, or seeking preventative care, the specialists at Lee’s Summit Medical Center are here for you and your specific needs.
The Women’s Center at Lee's Summit Medical Center, located on the hospital campus, provides a wide range of gynecological and obstetric care. Our team of women’s services specialists are trained in minimally-invasive gynecologic procedures, pelvic floor reconstruction and treating female urology conditions.
Surgical services include:
- Permanent Surgical Contraception
- Minimally Invasive and Laparoscopic Surgery
- Vaginal and Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Incontinence Surgical Interventions
The Women’s Center of Lee's Summit Medical Center offers a collaborative team of experts including midwives, that provide a wide range of services including:
- Well Woman/Annual Examinations
- Infertility Testing and Counseling
- 3D Ultrasound
- Obstetrical Care
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean (VBAC)
- Endometriosis Diagnosis and Treatment
- Care for Common Gynecological Conditions
- Menopause and Hormone Management
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (816) 333-5005.